Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Gotta have Faith

"Faith is the assurance of things we hope for, the certainty of things we cannot see." - Hebrews 11:1

I have faith. Strong faith. I believe that what I have not yet seen will yet be. I believe that Lucas' healing is complete, that, in time, we will see it completed.

Yesterday was an amazing day! A monumental day! A day to be celebrated, for sure! :) Lucas has not had such a lengthy period of wakeful-seizure-less-ness in months and months and months. He had a good 4 hours with out a one, praise God! It was more than enough of an obvious sign that something had changed. We had not changed anything, but I believe God did. He ended up having a chunk of seizures after that four hours of freedom and he has had plenty today, but Marc and I agree that yesterday's free-four is significant and marks the beginning of the end and I will continue to praise God for this and believe in full faith that the complete and total healing is fast approaching.

I pray that you all are able to celebrate and have faith also. I do not know how to fully explain myself to those who doubt. Faith has always come easy to me. I believe. Something in me knows that it is right and good to hold on to that belief, and so I do. Until the fulfillment of the things I know in the depths of me to be true, I also know that I know that I know that God is with us in every step, in every moment, facing anything and everything along with us. His grace is abundant in "good/easy" times as well as "bad/hard" times. He has seen us through everything thus far and will see us through everything to come.

We rejoice in His goodness in all times!

Blessings!

1 comment: