Friday, March 21, 2008

Snot Sucker

It's about midnight and Lucas is trying to get back to sleep. He woke about 20 minutes ago and had a seizure. That makes 4 for the day, the most in four days. He then began snorting due to a stuffy nose. I sucked some snot out of his head, but he is still not breathing normally. I am frustrated. To suck more snot will help him breathe which will allow him to sleep, but also keeps him from sleeping while doing it. To not suck snot keeps him from breathing normally which also keeps him from sleeping normally. I can hear his stuffy breathing from here, across the hall.

We were just getting close to back on track; to start all over...

Thanks for your prayers. Please keep them up that Lucas' stuffiness would go away and stay away.
Back to bed now. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Hey, are you guys trying nose drops too? I know the babies hate them but they help clear up the stuffiness. I'm sure you are but just wanted to make sure... sure:)

Bethany