Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday

I added some new pictures to the January album tonight. Lucas seems to have turned a corner recently with his head control, and is able to hold his head up for longer periods of time - so check out his pics and see how strong he is getting!

In other news, Lucas still is not willing to give his endorsement to any of the presidential candidates. Though he has been right there sleeping on the couch through most of the debates, he feels like it would be hard to endorse any one candidate when his parents can't even come to an agreement.

January 2008

1 comment:

*eRiCa*AH said...

I know what you mean about the conflict over choosing a candidate...I'm working that over too. Hey, we're coming to STL next weekend (the one after the 9th). What are you up to? I'd love to see you three again. My mom and the girls would also like to see you.